04 March 2008

Fingers and Toes all Crossed

I rang the recruitment agency yesterday to find out if they knew when the decision would be made on the job interview I did on Friday. Apparently the client was very happy with my interview and said that I would be the benchmark for all other applicants. She said that she was struggling to find anyone with my experience and my test scores on their books, so unless they pull out wonder woman (which I might add has happened to me recently) I might have a job next week I find out for sure on Thursday. The best thing about that is I don't have to do any more interviews, I did 3 last week and it was way to many my whole week was a mess.

I had a comment asking where to get the border fabric for the kit Ocean Breeze. The range is Clara by P & B Textiles and I did a little searching Fabric Shack has most of it but not the border in blue (they have yellow), but Hancock of Paducah have all the colour ways of the border print and a few others so happy shopping.

No comments: