16 May 2008

Shopping and Classes Classes and More Classes

I have been yearning for an embellishing attachment or machine for about 12 months now. They look like so much fun. Ended up getting an attachment for my Bernina for a good price and picked it up today so I have now enrolled in Dale Rollerson's Embellish Stitch and Enrich Online Class to learn something about it. Looking at the requirements list I am going to have to do a bit more shopping over the next couple of weeks (and those that know me know it will be such a chore). Might mean another trip to DK's down Port Road where I spyed some fabulous handpainted silks that were screaming at me buy me until I saw the price but am going to have to go and get a little bit because it looks like it might be just the type of stuff I neeeeeed.

Also put my name down for Mrs Martin's Quilt Shop Cyber Stitching which is held in conjunction with their Stitch In and will have patterns by Anni Down and Gail Pan so just had to join. Have been trying to get a number of girls to come over to my place for afternoon tea (don't know if that will happen yet) but at least I have my order in so I will be able to stitch the afternoon away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,thought I would say hello to another Adeladian blogger,found you through a link at Leannes blog.Her weekend at Loxton sounds like fun.I lived in Loxton up until 18months ago and miss going into Almond Grove crafts.Unfortunately didnt take the oppurtunity when I lived there to attend one of Leannes workshops,silly me.Have a great week

Lorraine said...

Hi Amanda......never too early to be counting sleeps to the Loxton weekend....67 ..... LOL ..... Did I meet you there last year?? I found your blog thru your comment on Leanne's .... Really looking forward to the weekend...also the cyber stitching day with Mrs Martin...