26 June 2008

Decided to have a bit of a Change


Wanted a bit more room so decided to have a bit of a change to the blog template. Must fix up the banner but can't be bothered at the moment.

Day after Cyber Stitching day and I came down with a tummy bug so missed out on my final photography lesson which was a bit of a bummer because it was all about macro photography which I thought would be good for photographing craft. Still feeling a bit yuck today especially seeings I pushed it a bit last night going out with girls for dinner, food was yummy but suffered all night and today feeling a bit blah again, so onto the protein shakes today very bland.

I have been very slack on my embellishment course too, but I did manage to start lesson 2 on Tuesday night when I was feeling a bit better so here are the results. I now have 300 messages on the group email list to catch up with ugh..... Just found out that my lens doesn't do real close ups like I just wanted it to do so looks like after Loxton I will be saving up for that macro lens that I have been looking at.

1 comment:

Doreen K. said...

This piece is beautiful. Love the colors and the stitching. I am way behind, due to my mom being ill. Haven't even started lesson 2.