06 September 2008

Pin Cushion Heaven


I received in the mail on Thursday this pattern which I had been waiting impatiently for. The strawberry pin cushions are toooooo die for. Now to get my hands on some hot pink velveteen. Did get some hot pink wool felts so that might do though I don't think it will have the tactile yummyness of the velvet so will keep hunting. The pattern has strawberry, pears, tomatoes and apple pin cushion patterns and I just had to have it. If you want one go to Heather Bailey's web site.
Can't wait till Monday when I anticipate the arrival of my Pincushion of the Month from QFD (you can still sign up to get yours). Leanne and Janelle have treated us to some spoilers and guess what I can't wait for their months to come around, looks like most of the months are going to have more than one pin cushion to make so I think I will have my pin cushion fill by the end and a nice little display as well to go with it.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

ooooo lucky you....still waiting for mine.....hopefully it will arrive soon.....! Really looking forward to QFD's pincushions..Janelle and Leanne have gone all out with their designs!!

Unknown said...

Nice pattern...looks Yummy!!!
cheers
maree

Leanne said...

I am stalking the postie at this very moment LOL. Your strawberry looks very inviting have you tried DK's for the velveteen.

Laila said...

How great pattern. Just the right pattern for a member of the POM club. Where can I ordre it ??
Hugs from another member of POM club.