02 September 2008

Pocket of Posies

Here is my centre block for Pocket of Posies, it looks even wonkier in the picture, oh well I can live with it. I have lots of Blackbird's sampler fabric in different colours so I think I will be using them as backgrounds for most of the blocks I love them.

Colours don't show up as well in this shot cause it looks like they are blending in with the background and they don't at all in real life and on the camera.

Haven't got any big ric rac for the basket might have a look around and put some on later, though I quite like it without.

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

very nice! you have been busy! It's a cute quilt isn't it......!

Leanne said...

It's looking good. your fingers must be working in overdrive.

Sue said...

Looks good. Hope to see it in the flesh tomorrow night. Love the new header as well. Catch you soon.
Cheers Sue

Unknown said...

Your block is looking Great...I am a fan of Blackbird Designs too.
cheers
maree

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Love your pocket of posies!!! Is that an original design? Love all your fabric choices, Hugs, Mary