08 December 2008

Teacher's Gifts


Had a sickie today (is it still called a sickie if you are actually sick).  Took myself off to the Dr time for something more than panadol.  Been sick and coughing at night for over a week and this morning I woke up feeling worse than ever so some magic pills are in order. Planned to just have a quiet one but first I took myself to the sewing room and finished the teachers gifts that I have been stitching.  

As there was nothing on the box this afternoon went and got a dvd "Sex and The City" which I was surprised I quite enjoyed.   

Now back to the quilty girls chrissie pressies so more stitching tonight and that dress has got to be done.  

Off to the beach for my son's school party then running between his and my daughter's class for the lunch.  Then I might come home for a nanny nap before picking them up at 3.15  Only 4 more days of school then I might get to sleep in a little longer before work...

Next week I am getting flown to Melbourne for the day for my work's Christmas lunch (have I told you I love my job).  Looking forward to it, though I am a little scared about catching  a plane there and back on my own.  Picked up a little cardy to go with my little black dress.....

4 comments:

Leanne said...

What lucky teachers...still waiting to see that dress!!!!!
Hope your feeling better.

Sue said...

How cute are those bags!!! Well done better get moving with mine.
Enjoy your very busy day. Feel better soon.
Cheers S

Tanya said...

I wish i was a teacher..The bags are just fabby...You children have very luky teachers..
Hugs Tanxxoo

Tanya said...

I meant lucky.....not luky....