13 February 2011

Week 2 of the Twilight Market



Skirts Skirts and more Skirts.  These are all heading down with me this evening. I have decided that I think that our stall should be the most colourful at the market by far and these will help make it so. Though the purple one in the last photo won't be going because the Squid spied it and decided that she had to have it.

Looking forward to this evening much more than last week. Last week I was a bundle of nerves,  this week I know what it will be like and I am going to enjoy it more.  For one I have to pick up my birthday pressie and do a bit more shopping.

I'd also like to Thank everyone  who wished me happy birthday on here and on Facebook that was lovely and I had a wonderful relaxing day and ate way to much cake.

Hope to see you tonight

3 comments:

Shay said...

Good Luck with week 2. I keep wishing I had an excuse to buy one of those skirts...

Glad to hear your birthday was fantastic!

Mrs A said...

Those skirts are really beautiful, i like the one with the orange flowers - size 12 ladies pl!
Hope you have a great day,

Sue said...

Glad to hear that you had a nice day yesterday. Wish I could fit into those skirts ... they are all very cute and colourful!!! Good luck with the market tonight ... hope it goes well and you sell lots!!!! Remember to smile and enjoy it!!! You did look a bit of a bundle of nerves last week!! lol but you are an old hand now so you will be fine!!! Cheers S