21 April 2011

Lovely

Do you hear that its silence, apart from the tap tap tap of my fingers.

It's school holidays and the kids are at Nan's for the night because I mentioned something about going grocery shopping early in the morning.  They decided that they would sleep at Nan's to avoid it.  

My hubby and I decided on the way home from dropping them off to do the bits of grocery shopping for the weekend.  Yeah this morning I got to sleep in a bit, and have made the dash to the bakery to get hot cross buns and now I am having a few quiet moments with a cup of coffee. The puppy is on my lap and I am reading some blogs .... just lovely.

Have a good easter break everyone.   

3 comments:

Kris said...

Perfect day! I am so enjoying hot cross buns this year. Delicious breakfast and any other time actually!

Sue said...

Lucky you with a bit of time to yourself!! Im just back from the shops & I was surprised that they werent too bad!!! I was expecting it to be a bit manic .... maybe everyone is leaving their run till this afternoon. Hope you and the family have a great Easter .... lots of choccies and hot cross buns!!! Yum!! Cheers S

Shay said...

Sounds perfect Amanda.

Have a lovely Easter break.