13 April 2011

Week Round up and An Announcement

Well I romped in the 15 minute challenge this week.  There was more binding action, it takes me ages to bind a quilt because I can't stand to do it for any length of time and really I am just putting of the joining the ends together and sewing that last foot.

Had a couple of deadlines looming and they are finished apart from writing the pattern (which is very nearly finished just have to edit photo's for the tutorial).

And I started something new.   Don't know where it is headed yet but there is a slight plan in my head.

And now for the announcement.  I am booked to teach a Needle Turn Applique Class at Hetties on the 7th August 10am to 4pm.  So if you are hankering to give it a go, ring the shop and book in.  I will be working on a class sample in the next month and it will be in the shop early June.  This will be a no pressure class and will be a relaxing afternoon stitching (no sewing machine required).

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hey Amanda ....love your paper piecing ... its gorgeous!!! Congrats on the class ... the ladies are in for a treat!!! Cheers S

Leanne said...

Anyone interested had better book quickly there were already name booked in by lunch time yesterday. I have my new toy set up.

Cardygirl said...

Love that paper pieced block...looks great!

Shay said...

If I came to your class would you make me sit in the naughty corner because I dont know how to do needle turn but I think I would like to.

Yep- that block is pretty!I think I saw something like that over the weekend that also looked pretty....

I put binding sewing off too...

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Oh Amanda it is looking fabulous. I love that red spot around the blue centre, can't wait to see more. xo