21 July 2011

My Creative Space

This is what I am working on at the movement which is the cushion version of my bed runner.  I have had to shrink the size of it which wasn't in the plan but I think it is quite cute.  Going to love making it in a different colour way which I think I might do for the class working piece.  
It is still school holiday's still and I think we are going bowling today.  Think I will just watch lol I don't think it will be safe for me my nails are a bit long at the moment.



Here are a few sneak peaks from my Christmas in July projects that starts over at QFD on the 25th.  Great Value and great fun.  Melissa Grant has a sneak peek of her lovely offering and I can't wait for that one.  

Want to see more creative spaces head on over here.

3 comments:

Shay said...

Gorgeous as usual. Is this for your bed?

Have fun bowling...I havent been bowling for about 8 years...

Jill said...

Have fun bowling! It's always good fun!

Love the Christmas fabrics!!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Kylie said...

It all looks fabulous... I've always thought this was a great idea (you can keep them and have them ready for December too!) So organised ;) Hope you had fun bowling. K