14 March 2012

15 Minute Challenge


This week started well but it fell in a heap on the weekend due to dreaded sinus infection, happily 2nd to last resort has worked again and I have avoided a trip to the Dr.  Might revisit 2nd to last resort just to make sure it doesn't come back but I much prefer this than going on antibiotics because they just upset my whole system.

Ok on with this weeks round up.

Wednesday - Hexies, Crochet circle
Thursday - Placed words for latest appliqué project - still missing a couple of letters but will get on to that this week.
Friday - Crochet (I know it isn't sewing but I was on a roll)
Saturday - Crochet
Sunday - nothing
Monday - Crochet
Tuesday - Crochet

Only 2 days of sewing but even though crochet isn't sewing it is craft of some type so I am kind of counting it.

Now that I can look down again the plan for this week is to finish this project and maybe some more hexies or just more crochet circles, all I have to do is work out how to join them together.

Head on over to Kate's to see how everyone got on this week.

5 comments:

Shay said...

LOVE that crochet Amanda. Of course it counts !

thea said...

love the crocheting .. quite inspirational. Of course it counts.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh sinus infections, Jesus that hurts, knocks you out & when you press on the 'red arrow' on your face, as per the television ads, hope you get better soon. Nodding my head to your skills with sinus & balance issues to still crochet with gusto, love Posie

libbyquilter said...

i agree, the crochet absolutely counts~!~it's beautiful~!!!~

:-)
libbyQ

Kate said...

Love the crochet, very bright and fun.

You can count anything you like, it's totally up to you. Hope you have more fun stuff for next Tuesday's 15 minute challenge. I'm hoping to have something exciting to post (with or without the my poor lap top!)