26 June 2012

15 Minute Challenge

I've made up for my inaction last week big time.   I have successful written one of my Xmas in July patterns, finished my 2nd Xmas in July project, stitched my next freebee pattern.

The week went kind of like this:

Wednesday - Stitching new stitchery pattern
Thursday - putting together 2nd Xmas in July project
Friday - stitching stitchery, and a bit of knitting
Saturday - quilting Xmas in July project
Sunday - finish Xmas in July project, pattern writing
Monday - stitchery, pattern writing
Tuesday - stitchery

Head on over to Kate's to see who has met the challenge this weeks.



5 comments:

Shay said...

You went crazy this week! Great job Amanda. You've been one busy little bee !

Kate said...

Very productive week! Maybe you could send some productivity my way?

Love the embroidery using your name. It's unusual to see a patterned background. Looks lovely.

FloS said...

Hi Amanda !
I love this new project !! Bravo !
Florence

Kate said...

You got lots done! Looking forward to the patterns - EVERYONE is doing a Christmas in July thing this year!

libbyquilter said...

an excellent week~!

:-)
libbyQ