20 December 2014

15 minute challenge - mid month review

The first half of the month has been very good for stitching.  There were a few hiccups in waiting for my favourite background fabric - Emma Louise but it arrived and I got to stitching the first of my quilts that needs to be finished by first week in January.

While I was waiting I also got started on putting together the chock sampler.  Though I have block placement decided and the sashing all cut putting it together stopped for the piecing of the skill builder sampler.  That quilt is all together and I just have to add top and bottom sashing. And one small border and it's ready for quilting.

I'm currently in Melbourne for yearly xmas party for work, got to say not feeling all that fabulous this morning it was a big one this year.  I left about 10pm and there was others still going (the festivities started at 12)  Plan to head out to the aquarium and watch some fish instead of hitting the shops and just have a chill day.

Sorry no pictures as I can't work it out on the iPad catch you soon

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you've got lots going on, but are making good progress on your to do list. Hope you enjoyed the aquarium.