20 August 2015

MIA

I haven't been myself recently, generally unwell and out of sorts with everything.  Dr has me on a course of B12 injections which will hopefully get me out of this funk.  Dr says it will take about 4 weeks for the injections to start to take effect.

It has meant I'm ignoring social media, blogs, my blog, pinterest, I haven't read the paper in over 3 weeks and seen the news in that length of time.  I have been doing a lot of reading and generally trying to escape into my head.  

The sewing mojo has vacated the premises however I did make myself do the next block which you will see below.  I think this is my favourite block of the whole quilt, but that might change.  I was going to do two pieced blocks but I don't think I will be able to so you will only get one this month.

This week is Wendy Williams at Hetties which I have been looking forward to for months and at this point I am going to have to make myself go.

DH has made me book a holiday in October, and I have found the perfect place for Coco to stay while we are gone, so we are heading North to some sunshine soon.

So please forgive my absence i'm just taking a rest from the outside world for a bit.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sometimes something has to give. It's hard to keep up with everything. Sometimes the social medias stuff is the easiest to lay off of for a bit. Hope you start feeling more yourself soon.