01 February 2016

Flowers for Alison Block 7



Here is the final block for Flowers for Alison head over to the BOM Page to download.  Now this one is my all time favourite for the quilt.  

I will start working on a border option for you next month.  However you may decide to just leave the quilt as is it us up to you.  I am thinking of doing a wide border and I will use the templates from the various blocks to fill the area.  

Here is the finished quilt centre.  I'll let you know when the border option is ready so stay tuned.  



Remember if you want to join in now you can purchase all the patterns from my Etsy shop.  



2 comments:

Kate said...

Very bright and cheery! Beautifully done!

Saucyakld@gmail.com said...

its lovely and cheerful, but learning free motion quilting which at the moment is driving me nuts. But my Auckland Quilters gave me two blocks to make and its applique! Never done it and a real learning curve and to my surprise came out well so as soon as I finished the free motion quilting part of my quilt for Age Concern I will join you all!